Following in the line of tips for traveling by caravan We have prepared this article with a list of essential elements that you must include before starting your trip.
Are you already thinking about your next trip in mobile home? Have you bought one and you don't know what to bring in it for your first adventure? Does it always happen to you that you are missing things that you had not thought about? It is normal, but here we are going to give you the best tips for traveling by caravan. So you will not have problems if something unforeseen arises, you will be able to cope even in the middle of the mountain, you will have everything you need to solve any situation and, not least, you will not waste time looking for and buying things that you could have included from the first moment in your forecasts.
When we get ready to embark on any trip there are some pretty obvious things that we always usually include in our luggage. The toothbrush, the comb, the clothes to spend several days, a swimsuit, some medicines or some warm clothing are usually common. But there are other things that perhaps we did not think about in the first instance, but that later become fundamental at a certain point. And this is even more important when traveling by motorhome. Therefore, these tips for caravans are essential to ensure a smooth ride and as comfortable as possible.
– A small medicine cabinet. Normally, we always think of including band-aids, some pills for headaches or dizziness. But having a small first-aid kit with scissors, tape, alcohol, betadine ... especially on this type of long road trip, is essential. We don't know what can happen to us in the middle of nowhere and a first performance can be very important.
– Flashlight and batteries. Perhaps you think that today, with the mobile phone and all its functionalities, including the flashlight, it is no longer so necessary to have the classic battery-powered flashlight. However, it is very likely that you camp in the middle of the mountain, you may have a breakdown in the middle of a road and, after so many hours of driving, your battery has run out ... so it never hurts to have one handy little flashlight. Of course, do not forget to buy batteries.
– Repellent for mosquitoes. Among the most important elements to take care of your well-being on any type of camping or caravan trip is mosquito repellent. You should not forget, even in winter, a good sunscreen and lip cream. A cap and a simple fan can also be of great help. All this will make the climatic and environmental conditions more pleasant.
– Hose and faucet adapters for her. When you arrive at a campsite you will surely want to connect to the drain to shower, wash dishes, wash up or use the water for the bath. But what will happen if you don't have a hose or the appropriate adapters? And the same goes for the electrical connection. You must bring a cable, as well as a good extension cord and also a multiple plug. And adapters if you are going to visit another country.
– Cookware. It is not about taking the whole kitchen behind you. But it is convenient that you have the minimum to prepare food. In fact, it is best to have a kit for the motorhome and carry it in it always. A couple of pots, some pans, spatulas or shovels to stir food, some knives. Many people opt for plastic cutlery, but these are not very ecological and are also more expensive.
– Mandatory things. Of course, do not forget to bring items such as the spare wheel, the position triangles, several self-reflecting vests, a jack, basic tools, as well as the documentation of the motorhome and yours.
If you follow these tips for traveling by motorhome, everything will work out perfectly and you can enjoy the adventure with complete peace of mind.